Saturday, January 25, 2014

I'm talking

i think this year was a EMO year ...
everyone emo all the time ...
study , family , money , and so on ...
emo emo emo emo emo emo emo...
around here and there ...
sometime is just a little misunderstanding ,
that will destroy everything ...
how come don't you all spend more time for finding it?
finding the truth ... sometime things may not what u are thinking ...
may be im not u im don't know ur feel ...
but for me , im just need a sleep and some food ... than i feel like world is so wonderful ~
atcually nothing to said here ...
just long time dint update, and find some topic to said ...
and my blog ..... UPDATED!!!
this essay if for all my dearest EMO fren ...
EMO than play UNO ... trust me ... it's really work ! ! !travel

No comments:

Post a Comment